Thursday, October 14, 2010

No Endorsements Yet

While I did have a very favourable interview with the VPFFA
I was not chosen as one of the candidates to support
However their support was volunteer hours to install signs etc.
I don't have any
So offering their service to install non-existant signs would have been futile
I do greatly support our fire department and
I am also a trained Health & Safety rep.

The Citizens group Time For Change held an online poll
I was not among the leaders they have chosen to endorse
But nobody really knows me yet
If they were to vote after seeing the debates on Rogers
And the Vaughan Citizen debate available at http://www.votedeb.ca/
(Thanks to Deb Schulte for making that available)
I do believe my numbers would have been higher
But its mostly irrelevant as many individuals
Do not agree or support this group in the first place.
Many do certainly, and I will allow people to make that decision on their own

So far my budget of $0 and a complete web strategy of Twitter, facebook, blog, and webpage
Has certainly garnered me more followers than most candidates running, at least on Twitter
Even if I initiated by following first

I gave my full support to Concord West community proposal, along with other candidates
So I can hope some of them are receptive to my comments there.

I helped solve an issue for one man in Ward 4, that no other political representative/candidate did.

People who did know who I am, before the election process
Know my ability to bring numbers and facts together to support cases
That is not a skill to be lost

Fine, I didn't run before, some people resent that
I have no issue against those that have
But take a good look at what I offered in those debates, read my webpage,
And really think it over

Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment