Friday, October 1, 2010

Post Meet & Greets

Ward 3 was pretty slow, Ward 4 was better
Ward 1 had a decent turnout
Ward 5 was very busy
Ward 2 must have been at the Mayor's debate held by Chamber


People most likely to vote in strong numbers based on this
Ward 1 and Ward 5
The Hospital is a big concern for seniors
As it won't be built in a timeframe many of them need
They need clinics

Traffic is a big worry for many residents
I'm not the only candidate targeting this

Incumbents are all on defensive

Intensity of development is also an issue
One I also have my say on

Subway is less a concern from what I hear
It's coming fine, when will it expand further?
I think it should loop
But it needs to do so in locations unaffected by it
Not displacing homes or businesses to build it

2 debates next week

I'm still the underdog
We shall see

No comments:

Post a Comment