Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Regional Debate 1 Rogers TV

Started off reasonably civil
30 seconds to introduce
30 second answers to various questions
It was the open the discussion segments that got a bit heated.
While I wasn't the most vocal or loudest
I did get some words in
Correcting DiBiase's numbers
On regional percentage of funds
The heat came from Richard vs. Joyce arguments
Carrie Liddy had some words as well, but was more controlled
The rest of us kept our cool relatively.
30 seconds to close was also difficult to get everything in.
I'm looking forward to Vaughan Citizen debate tomorrow.
I'll do my best to be noticed, for the right reasons.

Krystoff was yet again absent
He does however seem to write a lot on Concord West webpage.

I submitted my letter of support to Concord West
having been uanble to attend their meeting on the 28th of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment