Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Twitter Campaign

Many candidates are using it but how effectively, some are not
List below will be candidate, following, followers, listed, and tweets

Starting with those not on Twitter: DiBiase, Klabouch, Frustaglio, DeLuca and Cacciolo-Lionti

Now for those that are

@CandidateFerri  follow 7 followed 19 listed 1 tweets 50
@Ginorosati follow 13 followed 46 listed 2 tweets 164
@TeamSchulte follow 18 followed 34 listed 2 tweets 50
@DiNardo4Vaughan follow 34 followed 26 listed 1 tweets 7
@CarrieLiddy follow 39 followed 49 listed 3 tweets 150
@Craig4regional follow 55 followed 33 listed 1 tweets 89
@RichardLorello follow 71 followed 139 listed 6 tweets 1302
@VoteforJrh follow 761 followed 125 listed 7 tweets 1189

Anybody listed as 1, is on my list

While Richard has more followers and tweets, he's also campaigned much longer than I have
So I'm pretty happy with this progress

Just because I'm not knocking your door, doesn't mean I haven't met you in the streets when I deliver my material. I've met many, all of which were impressed. I helped 2 people through email while the current council asked same questions could not answer. I'm happy about that too.

To say I should be knocking when your kids are asleep and its well after 9pm is ludicrous. The days I've had the ability to deliver material earlier I have, and the people I've met were all positively responsive.
Far more are responsive on Twitter, shock to many I'm sure.

6 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment